Monday, June 26, 2006

Bean Busy

I have been busy over the last couple of weeks and have neglected my need to outpour the thoughts that cascade into a pool of creativity. (I've bean at the coffee again hence the pour pun, There goes another one.)

Busy reflecting on things while having a weekend off in East Nuek. What a smashing part of our country that is, I had not bean there since I was a boy scout. (no more beans, ed.)

Very relaxing, easy going, part of the world, but you just can't shake away the thoughts as you pass through the villages and even the larger towns, that there is something missing. Everyone is nice and everything, but just below there is a kind of feeling that we are looking in on a slice of their life that they don't really want to share with us.

The wee fishing ports and farming communities are probably not as industrious as they used to be and I suppose they are very guarded about their privacy, as they have every right to be.

We have a beautiful town to rival anything anywhere and I would welcome anyone that would come to visit my town. Maybe I'm just jealous of these wee towns with the tourists and wish that I could divert some to Paisley.

Its hard being me!

awa ya foo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home