Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday dear GOMMER, Happy Birthday to me.

Its my Birthday. Yep 20th May, just still a Taurus, stubborn, overindulgent and selfish, and a fence sitter, and quite content to be so. All the hallmark traits of a Taurean, so they say.

Its a laff innit all this horroscopal stuff? I better consult my stars before I decide what I am going to wear to-day, or lets see what the stars say before I walk out the door.

So what am I going to do with my Birthday,I dunno, but I will mark its arrival in a small or rather, several small ways.

Well, just thinking, I suppose it must be someone else's too. I can only think of one and the poor bloke died in a car crash a while ago. He would have made an excellent GOMMER had he stayed on his side of the road.

I knew a guy who was a GOMMER since birth, he was effan brilliant at it, he was a natural GOMMER, he was the essence of GOM, he looked as if the word GOMMER was invented for him, mind you it might have been him that invented GOM. As you may have guessed he is no longer with us either.

Funny that a birthday makes you reflect on mortality or as Alabama 3 (them that sang the theme tune to the Sopranos, 'Woke up this morning') would say 'another cold grey step to the grave'. Thats Kicking the erse oot it, in my opinion, mind you.

Anyway enough Psychobable, i'm off to enjoy the day, its not all about typing you know.

Buy! the noo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brianmcgui said...

happy birthday from one gommer to another.. one year smarter eh ;-)

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home